Thank you for choosing to enrol your child at St Margaret’s Kindergarten.
Please CLICK HERE to complete the preliminary enrolment form.
In the year prior to commencing school, children are entitled to 15 hours (hours subject to continuing government funding) of preschool per week as follows:
- If a child turns 4 years of age before 1st May, they are eligible to start preschool/kindergarten in Term 1 of that year.
- If a child turns four years of age on or after 1st May, they are eligible to start preschool/kindergarten in Term 1 of the following year.
At St Margaret’s we currently offer 15 hours of Kindergarten over 2 full days.
There are two groups of children.
The following two options are offered: (subject to availability)
- 2 full days – Monday and Tuesday 8:15am – 3:45pm
- 2 full days -Wednesday and Thursday 8:15am – 3:45pm
Priority of Access Policy
We welcome all families to attend St Margaret’s Kindergarten; however we prioritise access to our kindergarten when we receive large numbers of enrolment inquiries for any given term. Our priority of access is:
- Priority will be given to families who commit to a full year of kindergarten.
- Children with siblings who currently attend St Margaret’s, or have attended previously.
- Date application form was received.